Can you believe November is already here? Where has the year gone?
With the holidays just around the corner, I thought we had better get our special holiday pie flavors out to you ASAP!
Here is what we are starting with…but don’t forget we can always do special requests including Gluten Free or No Sugar Added Pies.
Holiday Flavors 2009
- Pecan….but if you are looking for something more tropical…don’t forget our Macadamia Nut Pie!
- Pumpkin…can’t beat a classic! This is my grandma’s recipe!
- Cranberry Pudding Pie…by far my holiday favorite…a little tart, a little sweet.
- Dutch Apple…a creamy crunchy version of my traditional apple pie.
- Caramel Apple…ooey gooey goodness!
- Purple Sweet Potato…one of our classics, add either caramel and mac nuts or a haupia topping!
- Chocolate Chip Pecan…or Add Chocolate Chips to our Macadamia Nut Pie for the holidays!
- Cran-Apple Pie…a delicious mix of sweet and tart…not to mention a beautiful pie.
- Pumpkin Pecan…the best of both worlds!
- Pumpkin Crunch…creamy pumpkin topped with a sweet and salty topping!