The Right Slice, Kaua’i Fresh Pies at KCC Earth Day event Thursday…
Join The Right Slice tomorrow, Thursday the 22nd, as we celebrate Earth Day at KCC campus. We will be tucked away in the middle of the campus….so drive right in and head to the center of the buildings….you will see the big tents!
We will be serving pies beginning at 11 am, and will go until 4 pm, or until we run out…which ever happens first! 🙂
Hope to see you there! Check out all of the ways you can make a difference this Earth Day!
Check out all of the vendors attending:
- KCC Sustainability Committee
- Sierra Club
- Malama Kaua’i
- County of Kaua’i Recycling Project
- Kaua’i Invasive Species Committee
- Kaua’i Beekeepers Assn. / GMO Free Kaua’i
- Kaua’i Path, Inc.
- Hawai’i Farmers Union
- Zero Waste Kauai / Vermiculture
- Campus Gardens
- Chevron – Campus Energy Efficiency Project
- KCC Japanese Club /KCC Environmental Club – Light Bulb Exchange
- County of Kaua’i Planning Dept.
- Seed Exchange
- Kaua’i Island Utility Cooperative
- REC Solar Inc. – KCC Solar PV Roof project
- Surfrider Foundation/ GMO Free Kaua’i
- County Farm Bureau
- ASUH-KCC student government registration table
- Alchemy of Kauai
- Tambor Acai
- The Right Slice, Kaua’i Fresh Pies
1 comment for “The Right Slice, Kaua’i Fresh Pies at KCC Earth Day event Thursday…”