We haven’t had one in a while…so we thought it was time!
Pie Tasting, save the date, mark your calendars, call your friends, get on the list!!!
Are you ready to try our 8-10 new flavors???
Are you ready to give us your unbiased opinions and feedback?
Then we want you!!!
Sunday, April 14th is the date. We will have 3 times. 9am, 11:30 am, 2 pm. We will only accept 10 people per seating, so get your reservations in fast! If you would like a quick tour of our bakery, please arrive 15 minutes early. If you have already seen our facility, we will start promptly at the appointed time.
You can sign up by stopping by our shop in Lihue M-Sat from 11-6 pm, or at any of our farmer’s market locations. You can also sign up on line through our shopping cart.
First come first served. No refunds/cancellations…so please check your calendars carefully. This event sells out every time, and there is always a waiting list.
Cost is $15 per person, $17 if paid via our online shopping cart. Your space is secured with payment, no exceptions.
*note…if RSVP’ing via online cart, please submit your first and second time slot choices in the notes section…as we will fill up quickly. We will post on Facebook as we fill up…so check there before ordering.
We can’t wait for this event! Our bakers are busy racking their brains for new ideas!
What can you expect this time around???
- how about some fun sweet and savory dessert pie flavors?
- I see a lot of Bacon in our future!
- And you know we will have to offer one or two new savory pot pie flavors as well.
- summer’s coming…do you think we are ready for some frozen pies?
- our boston creme pies have been tested a couple of times…I think we are ready to release a final product…
- and more…