We are very excited to announce a new addition to our The Right Slice pie offerings! Pie baking classes!
We have had loads of requests for Pie Classes and it has actually been on our must do list for years. We are finally in a position where we have a great kitchen to teach in and the staff to hold a nice class! We can’t wait for you to try it!
Our First class will be as follows:
Pie Baking 101
Saturday, June 8th 1-4 pm at our Kalaheo Bakery
Baker Sandy will be instructing with Baker Eva assisting.
During this three hour pie baking class you will learn:
- Mixing, rolling and crimping pie dough.
- Creating coconut crumb topping and our famous Blueberry Pina Colada pie.
- Creating fun sizes and shapes of pies to take home including, baby pies, menehune pie bites and pie pops!
- Small group (4 max) interaction with our owner and one of our lead bakers! Including a savory pot pie lunch.
Take home with you:
- One Blueberry Pina Colada Baby pie.
- 6 menehune pie bites
- 4 mango lilikoi pie pops
- 3 top secret TRS recipes
- A batch of ready to roll pie dough, created by YOU.
Sign ups are first come first served. 4 guests maximum. $175 per person.
We ask for a minimum age of 15 for this in depth class on all the ins and outs of pie baking.
Call our Kalaheo shop at 808-212-5798 to reserve your spot with a credit card over the phone.
Can’t wait to see you there!